Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies | 2 Pack | 12 Months Protection | Adjustable One Size Collar Fits All Dogs 12 Weeks & Older | Kills Fleas & Ticks | Repels Mosquitoes (excluding California)
- Reviews (0)
- PROTECT YOUR PUP – Stop the problem at its source. Designed for dogs and puppies, these collars help kill fleas and ticks for up to 6 months per collar.
- 12-MONTH PROTECTION – Help your pup fight pesky pests. With two collars per pack, your furry family member will get up to 12 months of continuous, long-lasting prevention and protection.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES* – Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies repels mosquitoes* for up to 6 months (*excluding California).
- ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL – Completely adjustable, simply find the paw-fect fit for your pup and cut the excess length off. Our collar fits small, medium, and large dogs that are 12 weeks and older.
- WATER-RESISTANT – These collars are water-resistant and remain effective following swimming or after exposure to rain. The collar can be worn with a regular collar.
- CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Each collar features an extended-release technology, which transfers the active ingredient to your dog’s hair and skin over a 6-month period.
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE – Since 1975, Adams products offer prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on.
- PET, HOME, AND YARD – 5% of fleas live on your dog while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products.
- CONTACT US: We value our consumer feedback and questions. Visit our website to contact the Adams customer care team
Package Dimensions: 48x150x163
Details: Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies kills fleas and ticks for up to 6 months per collar. Our one-size-fits-all flea and tick collar ensures you are receiving top-of-the-line flea and tick treatment for small dogs, medium dogs, and large dogs alike. Additionally, with two collars per container, you are buying a year of headache-free flea and tick control for your dog. With the added benefits of repelling mosquitoes* (*excluding California) and being water-resistant, you know you are giving your dog the best when using an Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies. With 5% of fleas living on your dog and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, it is important to also address the infestations that can be occurring in your home and yard. Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. Try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home, and Adams Yard & Garden Spray, designed to use outside in your yard.