BLACK+DECKER Heat Gun, Dual Temperature (HG1300)
- Reviews (10)
- VERSATILE USE – 1,350 W heat gun is useful for a variety of applications, such as stripping paint, loosening rusted nuts, thawing pipes, and more.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE SETTINGS – Switch between 750°F and 1,000°F temperature settings.
- BUILT-IN STAND – Makes cooldown easier and safer.
- 3-POSITION SIDE HANDLE – Provides a comfortable grip and superb control for all applications.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT – Simple to maneuver and reduces muscle fatigue.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime.
- INCLUDES – (1) HG1300 heat gun.
- High temperature output – please consult user manual for safe operation of this tool
- 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Ideal for stripping paint, loosening rusted bolt and my other applications
Package Dimensions: 75x240x798
Details: Product Description
The BLACK+DECKER dual-temperature heat gun is a smart choice for many applications where high temperatures are needed, including stripping paint and varnish, freeing stubborn nuts and bolts, thawing frozen pipes, and quick-drying surfaces and materials. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, this heat gun is comfortable to use and easy to maneuver, even in tight spaces. Switch between the 750°F and 1,000°F dual-temperature settings, depending on the job. When you’re finished, a built-in stand makes cooling the heat gun simple and safe. Plus, the corded design means you’ll never run out of power.
From the Manufacturer
The Black & Decker HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications. It can be used for stripping paint and varnish, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, thaw frozen pipes, or quick dry most anything. It has a built-in stand for easy cool down and a lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling.