Chemical Guys SPI22916 HydroLeather Ceramic Leather Protective Coating for Car Interiors, Furniture, Apparel, Boots, and More (Works on Natural, Synthetic, Pleather, Faux Leather and More) (16 fl oz)
- Reviews (10)
Brand: Chemical Guys
- ENHANCE & PROTECT: HydroLeather delivers a durable ceramic protective barrier on leather surfaces that helps resist dirt, tough weather, and discoloration and keeps your leather looking and feeling new longer without leaving behind any residue!.Fit Type: Universal Fit
- DRY-TO-THE-TOUCH: HydroLeather finishes dry-to-the-touch and leaves behind no residue nor product feel and does not stiffen leather nor leave behind a greasy, oily, or slippery feel for a true OEM look and feel every time!
- MAINTAIN OEM LOOK: HydroLeather forms a flexible shell of protection on top of the surface that helps prevent leather’s natural oils from escaping in the first place, ensuring the leather retains its soft, tactile feel
- NOT JUST FOR AUTO CARE: HydroLeather works on all things leather – seats, interiors, jackets, shoes, sneakers, boots, purses, furniture and more; everyone has something leather in their home; help preserve the factory look of your leather
- FAST, EASY & FUN: No one “loves to clean”, but if you’re using products that make it fast and easy, it’s certainly more fun; HydroLeather’s easy to apply spray formula leaves behind no residue or greasy feel and does not stiffen leather
- PROTECT AGAINST EVERYDAY WEAR & TEAR – HydroLeather is a unique protectant that restores a soft supple feel to leather, and protects against fading from harsh weather conditions and light stains from day-to-day use
- BEGINNER AND PROFESSIONAL DETAILER FRIENDLY: Chemical Guys products are for beginners and experts alike; professional grade to get the best results and are also simple enough for even a beginner to achieve immediate results
Package Dimensions: 61x234x558
Release Date: 27-02-2022
Details: Now you can preserve the look and feel of your leather products! HydroLeather is an advanced ceramic, SiO₂ based formula engineered and developed for maximum protection on your genuine leather, faux leather, and vinyl surfaces. HydroLeather is designed to provide superior protection in an easy to use formula and helps protect against damage from dirt, sun damage, and exposure to everyday elements. HydroLeather helps resist water and spills and helps liquids pool on the surface to make spill clean up easier! HydroLeather is simple and easy to apply and can even be used as a maintenance product on coated surfaces! HydroLeather finishes dry-to-the-touch and leaves behind no residue nor product feel and does not stiffen leather nor leave behind a greasy, oily, or slippery feel for a true OEM look and feel every time. Add HydroLeather to your Arsenal of car cleaning supplies today!
Always test in a small, inconspicuous area first.
Shake well before application.
Clean surface with Leather Cleaner and a Horsehair Brush.
Spray 2 – 3 squirts of HydroLeather onto microfiber applicator.
Work into leather.
Let sit for 30 seconds.
Buff off with clean microfiber towel.
Spray onto microfiber towel and gently wipe the area clean.
Buff off excess.
Not for use on open structure, aniline, or semi-aniline leather.
Works safely on all automotive vehicle brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet (Chevy), Chrysler, Dodge, Fisker, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Saab, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo; and RV brands like Coachmen, Entegra, Forest River, Newmar, Thor Motor Coach, Winnebago, AirStream, K-Z, Keystone and Midwest Automotive Designs