K&H Pet Products Thermo Mod Kitty Shelter Waterproof Outdoor Heated Cat House Gray 21 X 14 X 13 Inches
- Reviews (0)
Brand: K&H PET PRODUCTS
- PROTECTION: Our cozy outdoor cat heated house measures 14″ x 21″ x 13″; the perfect heated pet house for protecting outdoor cats, community cats, and feral cats
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Keep cats of any shape and size protected and comfortable in this easy-to-assemble heated, and insulted cat shelter with waterproof rugged heavy denier polyester exterior
- STAY WARM: The featured 25-watt MET Safety Listed plush heated cat bed inside the K&H Outdoor Heated Kitty House keeps your kitties warm — even in sub-zero temperatures
- MULTI-USE OUTSIDE CAT SHELTER: Perfect winter cat house for outside cats that prefer to sleep in garages, porches, barns, or even in colder parts of the house providing a nice cat cave with a cat warming pad inside
- SAFETY: K&H doesn’t just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product; this outdoor cat house has been tested & certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards
- BRAND YOU TRUST: Designed by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products for pets
Package Dimensions: 74x536x2018
Details: Simple. Heated. Safe. Energy efficient. The Mod Thermo Kitty Shelter is a simple zip together design. The rigid exterior will hold up to any use. The extreme weather design keeps outdoor cats warm down to the lowest temperatures mother nature can throw at it. Half the floor is heated by a K&H Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Petite heated pad so the cat can choose to be on or off the warmth. Use in a barn, shed, porch, garage, under a deck or anywhere extreme temperatures exist. Safety is our priority, we don’t just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product and exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards to ensure your pet’s wellbeing. One-year limited warranty.
You’ll notice that the K&H Heated Bed may not feel warm to the touch when your pet is not on the pad. THIS IS NORMAL! K&H products are designed to only warm when your pet is lying in the bed. You can test the pad by placing a large pillow on top. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. If you feel warmth, the product is working as designed. Use with 110/120 volt electrical current only.