Massca Plastic Welding Kit with Plastic Welder, Rods, Reinforcing Mesh, Hot Iron Stand, and Wire Brush – Plastic Bumper Repair Kit DIY Arts, Crafts & Professional Surface Repair, Portable 80 Watt
- Reviews (10)
- Professional-Grade Repair Tool – This versatile plastic welder can be used for repairing surfaces on a car bumper, kayak or canoe, vehicle dashboard, or even fuel tank on an ATV.
- Expanded Tool Kit Package – Along with a hot iron welder we’ve included a hands-free stand, reinforcing mesh to use on surfaces, high-quality plastic rods, and even a wire brush to clean weld spots.
- High-Powered and Portable – Easy to use indoors or outdoors our plastic welding tool is lightweight, easy to manage, and boasts 80 watts of power that heats up quickly to 525°F.
- Multipurpose Plastic Use – Superior to standard plastic welders this ABS plastic weld system can be used with TPO, TEO, and PP materials to help expand your repairs or creative projects.
- Trusted Quality Assurance – Here at Massca Products we take great pride in the quality and reliability of our welding plastic kit which is why it’s backed by our responsiveness customer service and 30-day guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 47x299x422
Details: Take Plastic Repairs and Patches to the Next Level with a Professional-Grade Plastic Weld Kit from Massca Whether you’ve got a crack in your bumper, a split in your dash, or you’re trying to put together some plastic pieces for an art project, the right welder can make all the difference. That’s why we created the Massca Plastic Welding Kit that comes with everything you’ll need to make quick, efficient, and reliable repairs on a variety of plastic surfaces with enhanced precision. Product Details: Complete Plastic Welding Kit Fast-Heating Iron with Stand Reinforced Mesh Squares Plastic Welding Rods Heavy-Duty Wire Brush