Metztli Chia Seeds, Superfood, Source of Fiber, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Sodium-Free, 13 Oz, Jar
- Reviews (10)
Color: light brown
- NUTRIENT RICH. METZLI Dried Chia seeds give you large doses of essential minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese.
- ANCIENT SUPERFOOD. METZTLI Chia seeds, despite their tiny size, are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- MINIMUM CALORIES. The Chia seeds deliver the maximum amount of nutrients with minimum calories. There is no sugar in chia seeds.
- HIGH SOLUBLE FIBER CONTENT. Almost all the carbohydrates in chia seeds are fiber. This food is extremely good for digestion and can help in weight management plans.
- HEALTH BENEFITS. Plant-based foods have long been associated with a reduced risk of many adverse health conditions, including obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and overall mortality.
Package Dimensions: 70x137x399
Release Date: 05-09-2020
Details: METZTLI Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet; these tiny seeds are loaded with nutrients that can have significant benefits for your body and brain. We appreciate raw chia seeds not only for protein but also for their high content of calcium. Along with Maize, Beans, and Amaranth, it was one of the primary sources of food for the pre-Columbian cultures. Chia in the Nahuatl dialect (chian) means “oily,” and it was a source of energy for long travels for ancient warriors.
Our seeds are a source of health benefits. A single ounce of chia seeds contains almost 4.5 grams of protein. The seeds are better in this role than most cereals, so bodybuilders, vegans, and other people who want to boost their protein intake can consider switching their morning cereal for chia seeds. Chia seeds are a fantastic culinary ingredient that you can enjoy in many ways. The easiest and one of the most popular ways is to add them to your smoothie. If you have not tried chia seeds yet, you should consider adding them to your diet. They are among the few superfoods that deserve the title!