uxcell Metric Machine Thread Milling Tap M10 x 1 H2 High Speed Steel Uncoated 3 Straight Flutes Thread Tapping DIY Tool 2pcs
- Reviews (0)
- Thread Size: M10 x 1. High-speed steel taps are with high hardness and toughness for wear resistance, well suited for general purpose applications.
- Can make new threads or re-thread damaged or jammed threads. Uncoated taps feature just the base substrate without any additional coatings, and fit a wide range of applications.
- Suitable for most metals, iron plate, copper, zinc, alloy steel, abrasive steel, A3 steel, stainless steel, etc.. Appropriate addition of coolant (e.g., water) can extend the service life when tapping.
- Standard metric thread design, clear and tidy, provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading.
- The taper taps can be applied for threading machine and electric drills, use to cut thread inside hole, creating a female surface which functions like a nut.
Package Dimensions: 16x127x18
Taper cutting edges and M10 diameter straight threaded flute.
Used with some cutting fluid or keep it wet when tapping, the will last longer.
Suit for machine use to cut thread inside hole, creating a female surface which functions like a nut.
Taper offer a very gradual cutting action, is most often used when tapping material is difficult to work (e.g. alloy steel).
Product Name: Taper and Metric
Total Weight: 55g
Thread Size: M10
Shank Width: 6.2mm / 0.24 inch
Thread Length: 25.7mm / 1.01 inch
Total Length: 79.5mm / 3.13 inch
Material: HSS (High-Speed Steel)
2 x Metric Tap