Velocity Interior Wood Screw DIY Pack – 200 Wood Screws, Carbon Steel Screws with Zinc Plating, Includes 1 PSD ACR Drive Bit and Stick-Tight Technology (Size #8 x 1, 200 Pieces)
- Reviews (10)
- DURABLE INTERIOR WOOD SCREWS: The Velocity Wood Screw DIY Pack includes 200 interior screws in size #8 x 1. These carbon steel screws are yellow zinc plated, with shank-slots to eliminate splitting and under head ribs for countersunk screws.
- PATENTED PSD ACR DRIVE SYSTEM: These wood screws come with a patented PSD ACR Driver bit that fits perfectly into the recess, providing Stick-Tight Technology that allows the screw to stick to the bit for a stable, anti-wobble, one handed installation. This recess is compatible with commonly used Phillips, Pozi and square drives.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: The interior screws are designed with shank slots placed up the shaft to reduce splitting while ensuring fast starting and insertion speeds. They also feature a screw thread rolled right to the tip on every screw for instant starts.
- PERFECT DIY SCREW KIT: This Velocity DIY screw organizer kit is small, convenient, and easily portable in a plastic organizer. The kit comes with all you need for a range of small work, including our patented PSD ACR driver bit.
- SUPERIOR, RELIABLE PRODUCTS WITH PHILLIPS: Based in the USA, The Philips Screw Company has been the leading innovator of building materials and fastener technology since 1935. As industry experts, we’ve become the desired brand for professional tradesmen and DIY’ers alike.
Package Dimensions: 38x119x386
Details: Experience the Phillips brand high performance construction screws, that offer powerful patented threads for one-hand driving. The Phillips Screw Company is the original inventor of the Phillips Head Screw and is a leader in both fastener manufacturing and fastener tooling. Velocity Interior Wood Screws Phillips Patented Square-Driv Drive system Stick-Tight with stable-anti-wobble engagement for True 1-Handed Installation Backwards compatible with Phillips and Square Driver bits Drives 30% to 45% faster than other screws, maximizing battery life Faster screws means more work completed in record time Never drop a screw!